Please complete the booking application and send via email or telephone to check availability for the dates you require. An email confirmation will be sent on receipt of deposit.
- Deposits are £100 per week for bungalow and caravans.
- Minimum hire is 3 days.
- Balance must be received no later than 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- If booking is made within 6 weeks of arrival then full amount must be paid.
- Payments made are non refundable
- Occupiers are asked to leave their accommodation in a clean and tidy condition.
- Breakages and deficiencies should be notified to the warden and those caused by negligence of any party member paid for.
- Period of hire is from 4pm on day of arrival and accommodation must be vacated by 10.00 am on day of departure.
Bunkhouse and camp site
- All campsite pitches must be vacated by 11.00 on day of departure.
- Bunkhouse and Wigwams must be vacated by 10.00am on day of departure.
- Camp site arrivals please drive up to reception and remain in your vehicle, The warden will direct you to your pitch.
- Showers are free. (Closed due to covid 19 restrictions)
- Advance booking essential.
- One nights deposit secures booking.
- Pets are not accepted in any of our accommodation except our wigwams.
- Pets are accepted on the camp site but must be attended and kept on a leash at all times.
- Please do not allow your dog to foul the park, dog fouling area and bin provided.
- Please keep noise down to a minimum after 11pm.
- Guests must provide their own towels. Towels are provided for the bungalow and lodge.
- Guests are responsible for their own personal possessions, Laxdale Holiday Park will not be liable for any loss.
COVID 19 SPECIFIC CONDITIONS:
Please do not allow small children to wander around park. They must be accompanied by an adult.
For the health and safety of the customers and staff in these premises, we are recording the name and contact details of everyone who enters to support NHS Scotland’s Test and Protect. This information will be used to enable NHS Scotland to contact you should you have been in the premises around the same time as someone who has tested positive for coronavirus. Contacting people who might have been exposed to the virus is an important step in stopping the spread.
Reasons for data collection
As stated above, the purpose for which we are processing your personal data is to assist with NHS Scotland’s Test and Protect strategy in relation to the coronavirus public health epidemic. This will involve the gathering and, when necessary, the sharing of information with NHS Scotland as the responsible body for Test and Protect. Your data will not be used for any other purpose.
In order to assist in the containment of the virus, we will only share your data when it is requested directly by NHS Scotland. This will only be in the unlikely event there is a cluster of coronavirus cases linked to the venue. Information will be transferred securely to NHS National Services Scotland who will use the data to contact trace those who were in the establishment at the same time as the positive case, and will provide guidance and support to those who may be advised to self-isolate.
Read further information on the NHS Scotland Test and Protect strategy on the NHS website.